1. Right of absolute discretion;
2. Right of attorney-at-law who is loyal to his/her clients;
3. Right of attorney-at-law who is not subject to any kind of conflicts of interest, who does not directly or indirectly work for the opposing party or for a third party, who is independent from other’s influences;
4. Right of being informed on ongoing basis, of competent advice, diligent fulfilment of the legal undertakings;
5. Right of detailed and clear determination of the attorney-at-law’s fee;
6. Right of legal defense in any circumstances.
* Excerpt from the Charter of Client’s Rights adopted on 04.10.2001 by the Conference of the International Bar Association in Dublin.